Become a Presenting Organization:
Day one of the conference is open to 300 professionals from various industries serving our seniors. Day two of the conference is open to 1,000 consumers needing those very professionals to help them navigate their long-term retirement journey.
This conference will provide your organization an opportunity:
- To offer a meaningful education program to its membership with CLE Credits;
- To participate in revenue sharing without the investment risk;
- To receive visibility within the professional community serving seniors;
- To provide a networking opportunity for its member with other cross professional groups serving seniors; and
- To showcase your organization’s leadership on both days of the conference.
- Early registration today through November 30th will be $595. After November 20th, the registration will be $795.
- To share revenue, anyone registering using your organization’s specifically assigned code will generate $245 for early bird registration or $395 depending on when they register.
- Your organization will be responsible to promote the conference amongst its membership to benefit from the cost-sharing registration model.
- Each registrant will be given two tickets to give to their clients or perspective clients to attend the consumer event on day two of the conference.
- Your organization may provide speakers to present:
- 4 on day one of the conference geared toward professionals
- 4 on day two of the conference geared toward consumers
Conference Dates: January 26th and 27th, 2018
Conference Venue: Lynwood Convention Center, Lynwood, Washington
Keynote Speaker: Football Coach Mike Holmgren
Keynote Speaker: Multi-media Personality Kerri Casem
Apply to Become a Presenting Organization Today!
It is our hope that your organization will join in or efforts and collaborate in providing an event to ensure our seniors are supported with dignity and respect. Click the Presenting Organization button to start your application today! If you have questions please contact Matt LaMonaca, at (253) 237-7147.